2015 PAINT THE TOWN TEXAS BOWL TEN CONTEST
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Void where prohibited. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Lone Star Sports & Entertainment (“LSSE”), Houston NFL Holdings, L.P. (the “Texans”), the National Football League (the “NFL”), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the contest, entrants must post a photo of a painted Paint the Town #TexasBowl10 graphic to Twitter or Facebook using #TexasBowl10.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period will begin on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1 p.m., and will end at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, December 28, 2015.
- SELECTING THE WINNERS: An LSSE employee will select the winner at random on Monday afternoon, December 28, 2015, out of all eligible entries received. LSSE will contact the winner via email and/or phone number provided upon contest entry.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor of the Contest is Lone Star Sports & Entertainment, NRG Stadium, Two NRG Park, Houston, Texas 77054. The decisions of LSSE are final in all matters. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, you agree to the use of your name, photograph, voice, likeness and demographic information in any manner and for any purpose in any media now known or hereafter developed, without additional compensation or your prior review, unless prohibited by law. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release upon being notified that he or she is a potential winner. If a potential winner does not sign and return the documents, such potential winner will be disqualified from the Contest. By entering the Contest, you agree that LSSE may enter your name and contact information in their database and that LSSE or their designees (e.g., LSSE sponsors) have your permission to contact you with a list of other ways, from which you may choose, to be involved with LSSE.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner – One (1) parking pass and two (2) tickets to the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl on Tuesday, December 29, 2015.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Prize: $200
All expenses (except as otherwise specifically provided) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- RELEASE: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release LSSE, and each of their respective affiliates, and the directors, employees and agents, including without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies, of each, from any liability, loss or damage incurred in connection with or arising out of the Contest, or from his or her use, misuse or acceptance of a prize.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In case of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the winners list, send a self‑addressed, stamped envelope to 2015 Paint the Town Texas Bowl 10 Contest, Lone Star Sports & Entertainment, Attn: Chandler Carlson, NRG Stadium, Two NRG Park, Houston, Texas 77054, on or before March 31, 2016. For official rules, visit AdvoCareTexasBowl.com or send a self‑addressed, stamped envelope to 2015 Paint the Town Texas Bowl 10 Contest Official Rules, Lone Star Sports & Entertainment, Attn: Chandler Carlson, NRG Stadium, Two NRG Park, Houston, Texas 77054, on or before March 31, 2016. Only one request per envelope.